Monday, July 13, 2009

Any tips for being a hosting a discovery toys and an usbourne book party?

This is the first time I will be hosting parties. I want to make sure my guests have a good time while I maximize my own profits. any tips, appetizer ideas will be great

Any tips for being a hosting a discovery toys and an usbourne book party?
make meals that have an animal theme or planet..go to food netwrok .com they have real reviews of the food you can even find help... set up stations with cook rocks magnifing glasses..and cool science experiments....challenge them (dependnt on there age) to make boats or the tallest paper building out of paper and 10 in of tape....hire a vetinary (you can pay per hour) to bring in animals....even a police man..with a k9 dog.

yugioh cards

No comments:

Post a Comment