Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What is real source of domain and hosting who is responsible provider for domain and hosting?

acctualy i am anable to klnow till now where is the real service provider of domain and hosting and real source for this.Coz i have lost my lots of money and respect in market due to loss of domain due to fake provider of thease services.Please consult me about this?

What is real source of domain and hosting who is responsible provider for domain and hosting?
go to www.hostingproviders.com.wordpress





for the best providers of hosting and domain related services.
Reply:Go thru known friends in comp scie or website knowledged persons. I did and I am fine. see my site sunflowerdance.com


its now 5 yrs over. i pay 40 $ per year and I have 20 MB.


Those who promise to give more space may cheat too or their server may be too slow. my server is fast. it comes in a jerk!


about domainnames, be careful to do it thru good trusted sites such as yahoo, etc.


i am still sceptic about catching domain with good names


and footing the expenditure every year to keep it my own.


When we have wonderful site name booked in our name, whether we can sell it and earn , is doubtful. because it depends on our rights with the server space owner and the agreements which they never get from us or show us.


SOME ONE HAVING BOOKED DOMAIN NAMES AND SOLD AND EARNED MONEY CAN HELP US ALL , PLS.

garden furniture

No comments:

Post a Comment